Sunday, March 1, 2009

Quick posting

Just a quick post so people know I'm still around.

I think I totally missed the time limit for HSKS, though I'm good for HLBOE swap.

I've got the vast majority of shopping done for these 2 swaps, just a few local things I need to pick up, Yay!

I'm in HSS too and I think I know what yarn I'll be using for that swap. Hopefully it'll still be there for sale when I go to get it. :)

I finished my Jim Jones socks yesterday and my STR Knitters w/o Borders socks are almost done too. I started No Purl Monkeys today with Cosmic Fiber's Dexter's Donuts.

Speaking of which, Dexter will be coming to my house in a couple of days. It's next on my queue with Netflix. We currently have The Nightmare Before Christmas, and watched it 3 times this weekend. Ethan really liked it. It'll go in the mail tomorrow and Dexter should be here by Wednesday.

I have to say that Netflix is worth every penny. I love watching instantly and getting the DVD is nice too. We don't have cable and it is an excellent alternative. Much less expensive and no annoying commercials. It is, however, cutting into my X Files marathon. I've been working on getting through all the X Files seasons for about a year. I'm in Season 7 now, but that got set aside as I started watching Doctor Who. And now I have Dexter and Torchwood coming too. I did watch the X Files movie last week, which I loved. That is one I'll buy, along with Pirates of the Carribean 2 & 3.

Well, I'm going to run for now. I'll have a better update in a few days.

No comments: