Saturday, March 7, 2009

On time this week!

I'm pretty sure I'm just barely making it on time this week. Have had a pretty busy week and got some stuff done. Like going to the DMV. Yah, that is fun, but my DL finally has my married name on it (I'll be married for 5 years this year) and my correct address.

I also visited a new LYS. I had known about it, but had never been. It's very nice and we enjoyed our visit there. They have a bit different stock than my other LYS that I would normally go too, so it's nice to have a local selection.

I'll be mailing out my HLBOE swap package within the next couple of weeks and plan on shipping my HSKS package within the first couple of weeks of April. I've got to check and see when the early shipping dates are.

Ryan came home today, which is nice. He's glad to be home too. :)

1 comment:

Hermione Bagnold said...

How about that! I'll be celebrating my 5th wedding anniversary this year, as well (in December)! I'm glad that Ryan (I'm guessing that's the hubby, lol) is home. :) How long was he gone? On a business trip? Or are you a military spouse, too?