Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy Weekend

DH and I kept busy this weekend. Mostly thrift store shopping and other running around. We're thinking of staying home this coming up weekend. I didn't really get any knitting done over the weekend, just too tired.

Today was busy too, lots of running around to do, I was out of the house for most of the day. No knitting today yet either. :( Maybe this evening after I put E to bed.

My HLBOE and HSKS packages are close to being ready to go. Just have to finish up on the hand knit items. Almost done! Yay! After these and the HSS swap, I am going to take a break from HP swaps. I've been going back and forth on this and have finally decided to take a break. I've been doing HP swaps for about a year now and as much as I love HP, I am HP swapped out. I am really not into the swaps this time around, ie message board, chats. With Ryan leaving soon, E and I will be doing some traveling and what not, so I don't want to be tied up in a swap. Not one that requires a hand knit item anyways.

So, I don't think I posted here that we got a new dog. Her name is Bella and she's a Jack Russell/Beagle mix. We believe she's deaf. She's a very sweet dog, loves to give kisses. She's very good with E too. We've had her for just over a week now. Her and Arty are getting along really well. She's definitely a great addition to our family. :)

Here are some pics. 1st, just Bella. 2nd Bella and Arty.