Thursday, November 6, 2008

An Owl Has Arrived!

And it was carrying my swap package.

What an awesome package! Thank you Emerald for the hand-dyed Gryffindor color sock yarn. I love it!!

I received a very nice bag in house colors. I needed a knitting bag to take with me to knit-ins and this is going to be it. It's perfect for the job.

I also received some Hiya Hiya needles. I've been wanting to try those. Lots of great Halloween goodies that are now in new home on shelves. Some wonderful crocheted candy corn. I love candy corn and was excited to see those in there.

There was plenty of candy (including candy corn!). Some great Vanna yarn in house colors. Lovely stitch markers. Just a totally great package!








Thank you so much Emerald!

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

You are very welcome. I hope you enjoy it!!!