Saturday, November 1, 2008

Gryffindor Quiz #4

1. Name your favorite magical creature, and describe why it is your favorite.

I love unicorns. I don't think they're anywhere in the HP books, but they are my favorite magical creatures. After that, centaurs. Perhaps I should mention that I also love horses. I'm fairly certain that my love of horses has a lot to do with my favorite magical creatures. I like the Pegasus too, but you just don't see them around as much in fantasy books. Unicorns and centaurs pop up a lot more.

2. Tell us your favorite charm, spell or curse, and explain why you like it.

All right. It's 7 am and I haven't had any caffeine yet. I can't think of any charms, spells or curses that I totally love. I love Transfiguration because I think it would be very cool to be able to transform yourself into something else.



3. Describe your favorite holiday family tradition - which holiday and what makes it special.

Halloween is currently my favorite holiday. Mainly because I like all the dark, spooky stuff. We don't have any traditions surrounding it though.

4. Name your favorite fiber-based (knitted, crocheted, or spun) finished object.

Hmm... I honestly don't think I could have just one as a favorite. I love all my FO's. I have some spun yarn that I am pretty proud of and love. Especially my spindle spun stuff. I also have a very pretty crocheted shawl that I love.

1 comment:

Callisto Verity said...

Actually, unicorns are in the books. In the first book, Quirrel/Voldemort drinks the unicorn blood and later Firenze explains to Harry what the consequences are. I also seem to remember them studying unicorns in CoMC class one year, though it was probably when Hagrid wasn't teaching...

As far as I can remember, there are no unicorn characters specifically mentioned in the stories, but there are unicorns. ^_^

-Argentia Pascal
Slytherin <3