Saturday, September 13, 2008

Questionnaire

Potter Name: Morgana Black

Rav ID: cathiasplace

I am allergic to: Nothing

Pets that I have: Arty the Wonder Dog

My favorite yarn: Hmm... I really love Peace Fleece and Malabrigo. Really, any type of non-synthetic yarn is yummy!

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? N/A

My favorite flavor: Chocolate and candy corn.

My favorite holiday: Halloween, Thanksgiving or Christmas: Gosh... I really like Christmas, but I'm going to have to go with Halloween.

I would like to receive a: (Sock kit, scarf kit or yarn dyeing kit) If I had to pick, a sock or scarf kit. A surprise is good though. :)

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: I really like Addi's and Knit Picks Harmony. Size 2 is needed. DPN's or long circ.

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: Nope.

I've participated in HSKS: (How many times have you participated in HSKS swaps?) This is my 3rd term.

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? Nope.

1 comment:

Pandora said...

Hello! I have two assumptions, 1. it is carpal tunnel and 2. it is the weight of needles and the project. I got it really bad while I was pregnant due to repetitive work and mildly heavy books. It felt the same, so I assumed. Since I quit using metal, I haven't had any problems! See you in the Common Room!