Saturday, September 20, 2008

A Knitting Marathon...

For me anyways! That's what I've been doing and I completed my hand made item. I am quite happy with it and hope my spoilee is too. I've also already ordered other parts of my kit. I'm having quite a good time with it. :)

Finally went to the gym yesterday after a 2 week hiatus. I had a session with my trainer. Today I have been sore, but in a good way. It was nice to get moving again.

I've been taking Ethan to the park this week. He loves it! We bring his tricycle and he has a great time. I've decided my gym schedule is going to be Tues (Pilates), Wed (cardio and strength) and Fri (cardio and strength). So, I can take Ethan to the park Mon and Thur mornings. He loves going to the Playcenter at the gym too.

I can't believe Ethan will be 3 on October 10th! I'm going to make cupcakes for his birthday, from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World.

Tomorrow I really need to bake some bread. I also need to wash diapers and finish up some other laundry. Dueling starts tomorrow too. I need to get my yarn and hook ready.

I must say, I really enjoyed knitting up my handmade item. The pattern was fairly simple to follow and the yarn was a joy. I am also somewhat proud of myself, as it's something different than the stuff I'm used to knitting.

And I found something else I'd like to knit tonight. A Hogwarts scarf, in Gryffindor colors, of course! I'd really like a nice, long scarf. The pattern calls for 4 balls of yarn, 2 of each color. I found some online for $5/each, so I just have to wait until we have a little extra $$.

So, I guess that's all that's been going on this week. I really need to get to sewing some stuff, but I've been all about knitting, crocheting and spinning lately. Especially knitting and crocheting, since I sold my wheel.

2 comments:

Quinn said...

WOW, you're done with your handmade item already??? Way to go Morgana!

onescrappychick said...

EGADS! I am impressed, and jealous. I haven't had time to blink this past weekend... yay for you!!!

Emerald