Sunday, September 21, 2008

Picture Pages, Picture Pages...

Time to get your Picture Pages, time to get your crayons and your pencils...

Oh, this isn't picture pages, it's Picture Day. Sorry, I had a slip back to the late 70's/early 80's. I just Googled Picture Pages. It was on Captain Kangaroo in the late 70's, with Captain Kangaroo doing it. I don't remember that, I remember Bill Cosby doing the PP. He started doing them in 1980.

Anyways, here's my picture:



This is in St Augustine inside Flagler College. My sister and I went on a tour. The chair I am sitting in is an original, as old as the building. St Augustine is a wonderful place, full of history. I love it because it's Florida history. And a lot of it is based around Henry Flagler. Growing up in West Palm Beach, we have some Henry Flagler history there too. Very interesting.

So, I don't have any interesting Hogwarts story to go along with my picture. And I've noticed that the picture that I use on Ravelry also has the orange Sightseeing Train sticker on it. Hey, I live in Jacksonville, very close to St Augustine. I love to visit St Augustine. :)

1 comment:

onescrappychick said...

How lovely you are.. and your dress matches your bag!!! Green and brown are two of my favorite colors.. so I highly approve. (winks)

I hope your week has gotten off to a great start!

Emerald