Friday, May 30, 2008

A MeMe

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?

Oh, 10 years ago. Young and single. Let's see, probably working and partying. I may have had a horse, I can't remember. I had had 2, then took a break and had 1 more for a bit.



2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?

Since it's 10 pm, this is for tomorrow.
1. Grocery shopping
2. Finish swap/shower diapers
3. Find Snitch!
4. Spin!
5. Relax




3. Snacks I enjoy...

Chocolate is my favorite. I also enjoy popcorn, nuts, muffins, cupcakes, cookies, and cake. Fortunately, I can make some of those somewhat healthy. :)



4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire....

Buy a house. Have a housekeeper and a cook. Get a new car that I really want. Pay off my mom's house. And I guess my brother's house too. Pay off our debt. Take a long vacation to Disney World and stay at the Polynesian Inn.



5. Places I've lived

I've spent most of my life in South Florida. Hollywood, Miami and then West Palm Beach. We moved to WPB when I was about 7 and I lived there until I joined the Navy at 31. Since then, I've lived in San Diego and Jacksonville. Temporarily lived in Great Lakes and San Antonio.



6. Jobs I've had.

I've had a lot of jobs between my first real job at TJ Maxx when I was 16 and my last real job in the Navy at 33. Mostly behind a cash register, but I've worked at warehouses, restaurants, vets office, horse feed store, horse barn, gas station, auto parts store, pharmacy, babysitting....I think that's it. My longest job was at a privately owned Mobil station. I was there for 4 years before I joined the Navy. It was the first time I was able to support myself on just one job, which was nice. It was also my favorite job.



7. Peeps I want to know more about...

Gosh, I hate bothering people with these things and I am such a loner. I don't think I'm going to tag anyone. :)

2 comments:

Gryffinitter said...

Oh, thank you so much for bothering with this. What did you do at the Mobil station? And I had no idea one could join the Navy at 31...but nah, at 47 I am pretty sure they REALLY don't want me...

Ophelia Crookshanks said...

This is a great way to get to know your spoiler. Thanks for posting this. It really helps with the little things to add to the bag.