Saturday, May 24, 2008

Startling Revelation

That's what I had a few minutes ago when I realized that though I reminded all my fellow Gryffindors to post in their blogs, I had not done so yet myself.

So, I have figured out what I am making my spoilee, I just need to find and buy the materials. I also know what yarn I will be buying. Just need to find a pattern now.

This past week and next, I have severals days off from Hogwarts to visit with my mom. I still have to attend to my Prefect duties, so it's been busy and I have been slacking a bit. But we're having a great time visiting. :)

2 comments:

Ophelia Crookshanks said...

Say hi to Mom for me. I wish mine would come and visit. Alas, she can't. I have purchased the yarn for you, I have a pattern for the bag, and yarn for the bag. I have several goodies. Just a couple more things I am waiting to arrive then I can put in the goodie pile. I am casting on your bag today. I can't wait to finish it to post sneaky pics for you to guess.

Have a great week with grandma spoiling the little guy.

Alison said...

I have decided on what I am making too but I need to get started in case I don't like how it turns out--trying a design myself so must find a back up plan, just in case.