Thursday, February 5, 2009

Gryffindor Homework Assignment

  1. What are your three most favorite colors? I have to pick just 3? Hmm.... orange, purple and red/pinks. I really love all colors, especially if they're deep and bright and lovely. I'm not a big fan of pastels.
  2. What are you three least favorite colors? Greys, certain blues and yellows
  3. Your favorite candy is __Chocolate! _______________.
  4. Who is your favorite Weasley? Molly
  5. Do you knit, crochet, or both? Both
  6. What type of kit did you ask for? Sock or Fingerless gloves
  7. Acrylic— (a) has its uses, (b) should all be burned, (c) best yarn to work with? (choose an answer) B
  8. Who is the Gryffindor Head Girl ? CentyB
  9. Name four "extras" you would love to receive in your kit. Row counter bracelet, a Knit Picks gauge/ruler/needle sizer thing (I received on in a past swap and my dog chewed about a quarter of it off. &*(# I still use it, but I'd love a new one lol), stitch markers and candy! :)
  10. What are your three most favorite scents? I love musky, subtle scents. Not fruity or artificial/chemicaly
  11. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks? Both hehe
  12. Which Gryffindor and Slytherin students are sisters in real life? Lizzy Wychwood and Emma Wigwort
  13. Do you really need more stitch markers? Yes, I love stitch markers.
  14. DPNs, circular, or straight? DPN's or circs. I've only used DPN's on my socks so far, but sometime this year I'm going to learn magic loop and 2 circs.
  15. Favorite yarn? Dream yarn? I LOVE Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock. It's such a nice yarn to work with. I'm open to just about any Indy dyers though.
  16. Favorite HP Movie? Goblet of Fire
  17. Favorite HP character? Severus Snape (Minerva Mcgonagall runs a close 2nd)
  18. What is your favorite pattern? Hmm... I don't really have one. After doing a pattern once or twice, I kinda move on. I'm currently using a very basic sock pattern for my footies and I can see that being used a few times, but otherwise I like trying different patterns.
  19. Cathiasplace

No comments: