Friday, May 30, 2008
Oh, 10 years ago. Young and single. Let's see, probably working and partying. I may have had a horse, I can't remember. I had had 2, then took a break and had 1 more for a bit.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
Since it's 10 pm, this is for tomorrow.
1. Grocery shopping
2. Finish swap/shower diapers
3. Find Snitch!
3. Snacks I enjoy...
Chocolate is my favorite. I also enjoy popcorn, nuts, muffins, cupcakes, cookies, and cake. Fortunately, I can make some of those somewhat healthy. :)
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire....
Buy a house. Have a housekeeper and a cook. Get a new car that I really want. Pay off my mom's house. And I guess my brother's house too. Pay off our debt. Take a long vacation to Disney World and stay at the Polynesian Inn.
5. Places I've lived
I've spent most of my life in South Florida. Hollywood, Miami and then West Palm Beach. We moved to WPB when I was about 7 and I lived there until I joined the Navy at 31. Since then, I've lived in San Diego and Jacksonville. Temporarily lived in Great Lakes and San Antonio.
6. Jobs I've had.
I've had a lot of jobs between my first real job at TJ Maxx when I was 16 and my last real job in the Navy at 33. Mostly behind a cash register, but I've worked at warehouses, restaurants, vets office, horse feed store, horse barn, gas station, auto parts store, pharmacy, babysitting....I think that's it. My longest job was at a privately owned Mobil station. I was there for 4 years before I joined the Navy. It was the first time I was able to support myself on just one job, which was nice. It was also my favorite job.
7. Peeps I want to know more about...
Gosh, I hate bothering people with these things and I am such a loner. I don't think I'm going to tag anyone. :)
2. Which of the following is NOT one of Albus Dumbledore's middle names?
3. Which educational decree introduced a High Inquisitor to Hogwarts?
4. Apart from Harry, Ron and Hermione, who was the first person to enter the Hog's Head that showed an interest in Harry's Defence Against the Dark Arts classes?
- Neville Longbottom
5. In the first Quidditch match of the year which player attempted to score first?
a. Angelina Johnson
6. What kind of bush does Harry hide behind to listen to the news?
b. A hydrangea bush
7. Why is Mundungus Fletcher disguised as a woman when he witnesses the DA (Dumbledore's Army) meeting in the Hog's Head pub?
b. He was banned from the Hog’s Head pub 20 years ago.
8. When Harry and Cho go on their first date to Madam Puddifoot's in Hogsmeade, what is it decorated with for Valentine's Day?
a. Golden cherubs and red confetti
9. How old is Sturgis Podmore and where does he live?
a. 38 and number 2
10. What did Fred and George Weasley do to Montague?
a. Forced him head-first into a Vanishing Cabinet on the first floor.
Picture Scavenger Hunt
Pictures may either be posted to your site OR you can hyper-link to the pictures location, BUT when I visit your site I MUST be able to see or get to the pictures in some way by seeing or clicking. Simply having the words of what the picture is will not work.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
So, I have figured out what I am making my spoilee, I just need to find and buy the materials. I also know what yarn I will be buying. Just need to find a pattern now.
This past week and next, I have severals days off from Hogwarts to visit with my mom. I still have to attend to my Prefect duties, so it's been busy and I have been slacking a bit. But we're having a great time visiting. :)
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Sunday, May 11, 2008
I have my new spoilee. She's in Hufflepuff. I have already bought my stitch markers! I couldn't resist them. I can't wait to get the sign up info and get moving on the rest of the swap.
I think this is going to be a great term!
Saturday, May 3, 2008
There is still room for others to enroll.
Just click on the logo to join!!!