Friday, July 4, 2008

Time if flying...

I can't believe it's been a week since my last post. I almost forgot again this week. Just been busy here. Getting ready for the move, visiting the gym more often and taking care of Ethan, it's just busy a lot. We've been eating out quite a bit the last week or so, though I am still eating veggie (mostly vegan) and watching what I'm eating out. I went to a Stretch and Balance class at the gym yesterday, it's pretty much like yoga. It's an awesome class and I'll be going again. Tomorrow I'm going to try a spinning class. It looks like fun.

My handmade item is coming along. Didn't get it done in time for the June 2nd cut off, but that's ok. I'm really excited to see how it finishes up. Should be nice! :)

Well, not too much else going on now.

No comments: